- Low solar activity link to cold UK winters. The quiet before the storm?
- Something wicked this way comes: One of the largest solar prominences in years will hit the Earth’s magnetic field… today. Still with me? then watch this animation GIF.
- Frightened enough about 2012 by now? Step into my office, then.
- Thar she blows! Astronomers measure ‘biggest’ comet.
- Shazam! Cassini captures first video of extraterrestrial lightning, in Saturn. Saturn?? those Greeks mythologists have some splainin to do.
- To kill or not to kill Orion? that is —still— the question.
- Robonaut ready for duty! boy is he gonna be pissed when he finds out about his cousins Spirit & Opportunity…
- Every black hole contains another universe? that’s what you get for peering inside the box.
- Robert Lanza M.D.: Why do we exist? Well, in my case I know 2 bottles of Bacardi, 1 José José LP and 1 faulty IUD were involved 😉
- Greg “Not an Ufologist!” Bishop has a highly entertaining conversation with her friend Alexandra “Chica” Bruce, discussing everything from Velikovsky’s catastrophysm, 2012 & the Fatima apparitions. All that & much more @ Radio Misterioso.
- And @ The Paracast, a Cryptoterrestrial session with the Fortean Rat Pack: Paul Kimball, Greg Bishop and Nicholas Redfern.
- Meetings with a Mantid alien. Are those guys nicer than the greys?
- Near death experiences explained… nearly. By the very-much-alive Micah Hanks —or is he?
- Croatian girl wakes from Coma speaking fluent German. I bet I could send a bottle of Tequila to Earthling, and after two shots he’ll be singing just like Jorge Negrete 😛
- Tomb Of Ken-Amun, Royal Scribe, Unearthed In Egypt. Tomb of Barbie-Nefertiti still missing.
- 100s of Roman artifacts discovered accidentally off Italy coast.
- Colorado State University archaeologist discovers ancient lost city belonging to the Purépechas, rivals of the Aztecs [More].
- ‘The Horse Boy’: A parents’ journey to heal son’s autism [Video Trailer]
- The polka dot pony that’s roaming Dartmoor. Some Disney executive is mouth-watering over this right now.
- The Music of the celestial spheres… sorta?
Thanks Rick, Kat & Micah.
Quote of the Day:
“There could be interesting times ahead!”
Merav Opher, a NASA Heliophysics Guest Investigator from George Mason University.