Some mind bullets for you.
- Breed bans, euthanasia and preemptive justice.
- Making surgery scalpels from sound waves.
- First baby given xenon gas to prevent brain injury.
- Machines to choose your news.
- New discoveries indicate ancient British sun worship.
- For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky.
- Alien life on Titan would stink.
- Do we live inside a wormhole’s neck?
- Why are 25 hedge managers worth 658000 teachers?
- What happened at Angkor Wat.
- Dolphins die in mass stranding.
- South Dakota teenagers flee UFO as ground lights up, buzzing sound emitted.
- Discovery that quasars don’t show time dilation mystifies astronomers.
- Backwards alien planets challenge theories.
- Four hurdles for a scientific theory of music.
- Australian laser threatens nuclear security.
Quote of the Day:
Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane.
Philip K. Dick