So, what are earphones doing to us? And are the Stone Spheres really man-made? Post your thoughts
- Scientists discover moral compass in the brain which can be controlled by magnets.
- An archaeological mystery in a half-ton lead coffin.
- Mycenaean tombs discovered might be evidence of classless society.
- The stone spheres of Costa Rica.
- The biblical plagues really happened.
- Gulf stream is not slowing down.
- Human bones successfully grown in lab from stem cells.
- Will the real Moses please stand up.
- Ancient Egyptian door to afterlife found.
- Angkor Wat doomed by drought and floods.
- Rosslyn Chapel discovery is causing a buzz.
- The long-lost tomb of the 4,300-year-old Egyptian pharaoh Userkare may have been located.
- A new ancestor? Siberian DNA pondered.
- A slow mind may nurture more creative ideas.
- Scientists stumped as bee population declines further.
- Probe spots Pac-Man on Saturnian Death Star.
- Undersea volcano threatens Italy.
- Teen sees with kaleidoscope eyes.
- Enter the jaguar.
- Astronomers discover 90% more universe. A viewpoint on this.
Quote of the Day:
Eternity’s a terrible thought. I mean, where’s it all going to end?