- Russians invade Georgia! TV hoax to rival War Of The Worlds.
- Soviet-era Lunar landers spotted on moon. Definitely not a hoax.
- Scientists find life beneath 600 feet of Arctic ice. Is Mars next?
- Mummies found in 4000-year-old boat-shaped graves in the desert of central Asia. Slightly let down by unimaginative Freudian analysis. Terrific documentary on the mummies of Tarim Basin.
- The Mummies Of Urumchi by Elizabeth Wayland Barber (Amazon US & UK).
- In-depth PDF field report of Mongolia’s stone circles & deer stones.
- Experts fight to save Cybele temple in Bulgaria.
- Giant red granite statue of Thoth in monkey-form unearthed in Egypt. No pics as yet — have to wait for Zahi’s photo op.
- Zahi Hawass in King Tut’s tomb. With him leaning over like that, it’d be so easy to ‘accidentally on purpose’ bump him…
- Excavations in San Claudio reveal ancient Maya weapons and tools trade.
- Stunning photography of the far side of Phobos, without Glen Larson.
- 10 natural formations that look like they were created by aliens.
- Delhi unveils giant air filtration tech to combat pollution.
- Europe’s butterflies face extinction. with 500 animal species in England gone forever because of humans.
- The moody octopus is the ‘Jekyll & Hyde” of the ocean.
- A group of bees act like “pied pipers” to trigger bee swarms.
- Man who woke from coma has Foreign Accent Syndrome.
- Iggy the labrador returns home after missing for five years.
- Osama the cat has Allah written in his fur. Neva’s giving me a funny look.
- Atheist’s ridicule won’t win friends & influence people. You can’t expect mature debate at a kangaroo court.
- Great dicussion about the Phoenix Lights and the flare obfuscation this Friday on the Paranormal Radio Network. Hard to believe it’s been over a decade already.
- Physicist Michio Kaku escapes to a parallel universe.
Thanks Greg and Kat.
Quote of the Day:
The lights of stars that were extinguished ages ago still reaches us. So it is with great men who died centuries ago, but still reach us with the radiations of their personalities.