Still prefer Mozart.
- Alan Sokal: my philosophy.
- Symphony in J flat: the curious quest to reinvent music.
- The euro crisis.
- Psychopaths’ brains wired to seek rewards, no matter the consequences.
- 5 natural events that science can’t explain.
- Can General Fusion bring about an energy breakthrough?
- Orange dwarf star set to smash into the solar system.
- Thomas Jefferson off the curriculum in Texas.
- Canadian scientists uncover poppy’s painkilling power.
- Life, but not as we know it.
- Da Vinci predicted world would end in 4006.
- Catatumbo: Venezuela’s vanishing lightning.
- Blind soldier able to see with his tongue.
- The Planck mission.
- The Iboga insurrection.
Quote of the Day:
The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.