I think I remember how to do this, it’s like riding a bike… without the LSD.
- Robin Hood & the Templars of Doom: hidden history in Sherwood Forest.
- Oxford mathematician & Wonderland explorer, The Mystery Of Lewis Carroll by Jenny Woolf (Amazon US & UK).
- Algebra in Wonderland; the science of Charles Dodgson, aka Lewis Carroll.
- Singalong-a sulcus: investigating how brains hear music & lyrics.
- Sputnik Observatory is a not-for-profit educational organisation dedicated to the study of contemporary culture. Guest features by Jacques Vallee, Colin Andrews, & much more. Looks brilliant.
- Lunar rock samples collected during Apollo missions suggest a wet interior. That explains this.
- Physicist claims warp speed will kill you. To timidly stay home & avoid strange new worlds…
- Ohio man films strange lights above Lake Erie over five nights.
- Unweaving the rainbow: beautiful photography, shame about the science proselytizing.
- Skeptic Ben Radford eloquently describes his visit to Machu Picchu. OMG, I actually agree with him — and I don’t have a fever! Even if he did misspell Machu Picchu.
- Excavated tomb reveals dynasty of priestesses on Crete.
- Sudan’s forgotten pyramids: more mysteries than Egypt, without Zahi.
- DNA of extinct birds extracted from ancient eggshell.
- Experts seek 15th-century Chinese shipwrecks off the coast of East Africa.
- Trove of shipwrecks, one up to 800-years-old, found in Baltic Sea.
- The ultimate marine battle: great white shark vs giant squid.
- Crikey, that’s not a yokai! Phantom kangaroos seen in Japan.
- In case Yokai Attack! please read (Amazon US & UK).
- The UFO Mystic tracks blue dogs & chupacabras in Texas.
Thanks Greg, Kat, & Joanne.
Quote of the Day:
Sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.