“Sunlight splatters dawn with answers, darkness shrugs and bids the day goodbye…”
- The Earth and Sun battle for the atmosphere.
- ’Snowball Earth’ theory proven by ice-covered equator in antiquity.
- Thawing ice and permafrost in contemporary Siberia reveals mammoth remains.
- Meanwhile, undersea permafrost is belching mammoth amounts of methane…
- …Which all leads to Alaska’s ’Exit Glacier’ exiting, stage right.
- Earth: Dark matter’s nemesis.
- Studying dead zones with dead pigs.
- Australian frog back from the dead.
- Scientific ‘dream team’ reveals extinction of dinosaurs only took one asteroid. Granted, said asteroid exploded with one billion times more energy than Hiroshima atom bomb.
- That said, are dinosaurs 10 million years older than we thought?
- 67 million year-old egg reveals dinosaur-eating snake.
- Ever say up late wondering why lizards have ears? Prayers, answered.
- There are more microbes in your gut than genes in your body.
- Seven theories of everything.
- Study suggests liberals and atheists are more evolved.
- Meanwhile, happier people speak more and with greater gravitas.
- UFOs over Argentina?
- UFOs over Ohio?
- Get your personal memory device, now.
- Hybrid fusion, the other nuclear option.
- Creating new matter from scratch (and trillion degree heat).
- Lights, carbon, action!
- How the ocean turns carbon into fuel.
- The DEA and Thomas Jefferson’s forgotten poppy garden.
- Egypt reclaims prehistoric artifacts from the UK.
- Lab-Coats prove teleportation is possible… theoretically.
- Popular Science’s archive is online, for free. Old news, but worth reposting – try searching for ‘UFO’ for good contemporary news stories about Project Blue Book, etc.
- An inside look at Project Blue Book from an Air Force colonel’s p.o.v.
- Ghost-making app fools UK tabloids.
- Ministry of Defence claims UFOs are not a military threat.
- Free will is an illusion, biologist claims (unintentionally, one assumes).
- Freak waves no longer a myth after being spotted from space.
- Did the sky change color during Chile earthquake? And– is there a link between the quake and a coronal mass ejection from the Sun?
- Incredible images of the flooding Okavango.
- Self-proclaimed prophet busted for multi-million dollar fraud. Should’ve foreseen this one coming…
- Three minutes of Rob Carter’s Metropolis.
- Ladies and gentlemen… dancing ‘Predators’. Jaw, meet floor.
Ultra thanks to Greg, RPG, Moezilla, Holly the cat and the folks at the Anomalist!
Quote of the Day:
“Talk about your plenty, talk about your ills– One man gathers what another man spills…”