Today’s news brought to you by the Brothers Krofft.
- The first stunning images from NASA’s Wide-field Infrared Survey Explore (WISE) mission.
- Brookhaven Collider briefly breaks law of nature. Isn’t that why laws were made?
- Meanwhile, the first results from the Large Hadron Collider are in as well!
- Check out the latest drama from Martian Sheen.
- Loss of coral reefs slowed by MPA’s.
- DIY synthetic biology. Designer life-forms now available at bargain prices!
- There goes a supernova, what a pushova! More here on the origins of supernovae.
- Just when did primitive humans conquer the sea? More here on these Ancient Mariners.
- Google’s liquid sky.
- FTL Drives turn out to be F-A-T-A-L Drives. ‘Warp Kills’ T-shirts, anyone?
- Scientists use stem cells to reverse aging.
- Opening the pod bay doors– Endeavor style.
- Need a good radioactive waste dump? Just find the nearest volcano.
- Numerous primate species are on the brink of extinction.
- Apparently, how you cook your meat may affect your health.
- Two languages, one womb… bilingual baby.
- Regenerating bodies, one cell at a time.
- The reality of absolute zero.
- Thinking robot to plumb depths of Arctic Ocean.
- And while we’re on the subject of thinking bots… meet robonaut.
- Aurachs genome decoded.
- Are ADHD drugs a waste of time?
- Archibishop Demond Tutu’s decoded DNA reveals new twist to his ancestry.
- Scientific proof that music reshapes birdbrains.
- The end of pots and pans? The kitchen revolution will be televised!
- In case you were wondering– yes, there is a twittering tree.
- The Krofft Supershow. Know it. Love it. Fear it.
- All hail SHARKTOPUS!!!
Quote of the Day:
“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge, while an ordinary man takes everything as a blessing or a curse.”