“Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one…”
- Into the black hole.
- Losing your mind to find spirituality…
- The holographic universe?
- Saturn’s twin auroras viewed during equinox.
- Two moons above Tatooine– I mean Saturn.
- That’s no Space Station… It’s Saturn’s ‘Death Star’ moon.
- Will Earth’s twin be discovered this year? Perhaps he means ‘Htrae’?
- The Anti-Sheldrake Phenomenon. SSIA.
- Top ten countdown of carnivorous plants.
- Teleporting energy with quantum physics.
- The end of manned spaceflight?
- Beneath the Nazca Lines.
- Atlantis, by way of Spain.
- Erupting undersea volcano considers terra-forming. Link is broken so click on Nat. Geo’s ‘Most Popular Stories’ to see stunning photos.
- Scientists find link between Indonesia’s mud eruption and drilling.
- Was NASA’s plan to return to the moon just an illusion?
- NASA’s Solar Dynamics Observatory is up, up and away.
- Space: 2020 — Not to be confused with Space: 1999.
- Dinner for nine billion.
- SETI opens its doors to ‘citizen scientists’.
- New ‘Phoenix Lights’ documentary airs in the UK.
- A brief history of basically everything… the flip book.
Danke to RPJ, GT and Airminded.
Quote of the Day:
“Everything should be as simple as it is, but not simpler…”