More accuracy is often just real change…
- Easy equals true.
- When your brain gets the joke.
- More evidence of water on Enceladus.
- Seemingly loopy technique could dramatically improve communications networks.
- Pentagon looks to breed immortal synthetic organisms.
- Paralyzing the frown muscles inhibits the ability to understand anger and sadness.
- Which organs can I live without and how much can I get for them?
- The interconnected sun. Part One. Part Two.
- At last we will know how bright the stars really are.
- Founders of British obstetrics were callous murderers.
- A tree carving in California: ancient astronomers?
- Photosynthetic slugs.
- Electric planes could transform how we fly.
- New theory on the origin of primates.
Quote of the Day:
No bird soars too high, if he soars with his own wings.