Reality is the new myth
- Hot footage! Researcher Mike Green captures ‘Bigfoot’ on thermal imaging camera.
- If E.T. rings, let it go to voicemail?
- Beware of the cat. Cat predicts 50 deaths in RI nursing home. Or is it causing them?!
- ‘Vegetative’ patient communicates via brain scans (Original journal article here).
- Soon, everything you buy may be coated with spray-on liquid glass.
- How to teleport energy.
- The whale whisperer.
- The extinct Titanoboa, the largest ever snake, devoured crocs. Now who’s the daddy?
- Some children in the UK think that sheep lay eggs, butterflies make cheese, and bacon comes from peacocks. Let’s hope they don’t become geneticists.
- What do you get when you cross endangered sea-life with the Women’s Institute via the Institute for Figuring? Why, a crocheted hyperbolic coral reef, of course.
- What do you get when you search for the Illuminati backwards? itanimulli.com!
- Obscura Day 2010 – an international celebration of wondrous, curious, and esoteric places. Want to take part?
- Are you ignoring the news?
- Space junk on Moon to become ‘World’ Heritage Site?
- Is primordial soup off the menu?
- Going down on Virgin.
- The invisible man.
- 10 ‘false flags‘ that changed the world.
- And one for our resident designer in 3D, RPJ: the unhappy hipsters.
Quote of the Day:
But my dear man, reality is only a Rorschach ink-blot, you know.