Fnord is not a Norwegian word.
- Hubble photographs mysteriously-shaped UFO traveling at 10’000mph. That’s right, Bad Astromoner — the Hubble Space Telescope. Hrmm, looks Klingon…
- Jupiter’s moon Europa is the solar system’s best bet for ET life.
- Support for the panspermia theory (life on Earth was ‘seeded’ by microbes from space) gathers momentum.
- The UFO Mystic looks at hot women from Venus, but no snu-snu.
- Instead of waiting for UFO disclosure, sit back & watch a movie.
- Letters more than 230 years old detail forgotten theory on Silbury Hill.
- Ancient shipwreck off coast of Greek island new archaeological site.
- Egypt tightens penalties for relic thieves & smugglers. Forced to watch video of Zahi, A Clockwork Orange style.
- King Zahi to announce King Tut’s family lineage this month.
- Paul Sussman shares his experiences excavating the Amarna Royal Tombs in Egypt.
- DNA tests reveal East Asian ancestory for 2000-year-old Roman bones.
- Three Neanderthal teeth were found in a cave in Poland.
- Brilliant photos from Nat Geo of the ‘mythical’ temple found in Peru.
- Shifting consciousness: six years with Yogis & Tibetan Buddhists.
- Jeremy Narby discusses ayahuasca, an excerpt from The Psychotropic Mind (Amazon).
- The birth of the Illuminati conspiracy. Imagine the pregnancy…
- Robert Anton Wilson: how many freemasons does it take to change a lightbulb?
- Pentagon’s ‘black ops’ budget tops $56billion. Does it cover their lunches?
- U.S.A.’s Captain Obvious admits ‘war on drugs’ a disaster.
- U.S. Navy may limit sonar tests to prevent whale beachings. Emphasis on ‘may’.
- Bonobos are more evolved than we bipedal apes — they share communally.
Thanks to bleepingdeadalien.
Quote of the Day:
The Pope being a dick doesn’t discredit religion just as Dawkins being a dick doesn’t discredit science.
John Reppion, who’s copping a lot of flak but — we Grailers ‘get’ it. 😉