All the colours of the alphabet…
- Children hear ‘imaginary’ voices, but most aren’t bothered by it.
- Kingsmouth looks like a nice place to visit. Catch a glimpse of Bigfoot!
- How landscape shaped Bulgaria’s mythology & folklore.
- Korean mountain spirits & their shrines (messy design, but packed with info).
- China renames mountain that inspired Avatar’s Pandora.
- Images of Antarctica’s Ghost Mountains, hidden miles beneath the ice.
- Which are safer than Antarctica’s Mountains of Madness.
- Scientists who risk their lives searching for the Earth’s rarest species.
- I left my pterodactyl in San Francisco: mystery beasts of the Bay area.
- Billy Cox lays the odds on the odd: Unidentified Flying Triangles.
- New Zealand releases military UFO files the same week Greg’s there. Hrmm…
- The 1978 Kaikoura UFO remains an unsolved mystery. Kiwis can’t fly.
- From Inexplicata, UFO in the Ravine: the Omar Gonza case.
- Parafactor interviews Nick Redfern about his new book, Contactees: A History of Alien-Human Interaction (Amazon US & UK).
- Survey suggests religions won’t be shaken by ET contact. Skepticism however…
- Stargazers will get their best view of Mars until 2014 this week.
- Giant stone Mayan head unearthed in Guatemala. No photos released yet.
- £27.5million Stonehenge visitor centre has been approved.
- Review of Greece’s brilliant new Acropolis Museum in Athens.
- Zimbabwe’s hidden treasure, the prehistoric rock art of the Inanke Caves.
- British Museum and Iran battle over ancient Persian ‘Cyrus Cylinder’.
- U.S. military vets help sort out neglected collection of Native American artifacts.
- Wade Davis discusses the Haiti earthquake, voodoo, & Pat Robertson.
- Ethnobotanist & artist Kat Harrison on the evolutionary advantages of DMT.
Quote of the Day:
Ocean is more ancient than the mountains, and freighted with the memories and the dreams of Time.
H.P. Lovecraft, The White Ship