Slime molds take their time too.
- Unclear outlook for radical journal as HIV/Aids deniers evoke outrage.
- Jumbo-jet laser cannon tested against missile.
- A nightmare’s impact on the waking brain.
- Wikipedia doesn’t like me.
- Aliens visiting Earth will be just like humans.
- Massive Mayan head found in jungle.
- On the jury, Gene Weingarten didn’t believe the D.C. police’s eyes.
- This guy basically actually grows organs.
- What could human engineers possibly learn from the lowly slime mold?
- Russian Navy reports that the U.S. created the earthquake in Haiti.
- Has US hit its final frontier in space exploration?
- Botox, bioweapon of mass destruction.
- Evidence of Stone Age amputation forces rethink over history of surgery.
- Trajan’s hidden Roman aquaduct uncovered by film-makers.
- Embryos destroyed for minor disorders.
Quote of the Day:
Irrationally held truths may be more harmful than reasoned errors.