Huzzah, I start a new job next week.
- Ed Kellogg PhD discusses lucid dreaming with Robert Waggoner.
- Isaac Newton’s 1752 ‘apple’ manuscript is now online.
- Retired pilot searches for 17th century shipwreck in Hawaiian waters.
- Deal to preserve Utah’s rock art gets mixed reviews.
- 1000-year-old Hindu temple discovered in Indonesia.
- Statue dedicated to cat goddess unearthed in Egypt.
- The Cat in Ancient Egypt by Jaromir Malek (Amazon US & UK).
- Spectral hounds & black dogs abound in paranormal folklore.
- Loren Coleman on Haiti’s cryptids & UNICEF donations.
- I highly recommend Médecins Sans Frontières as well.
- Discovery of new giant spider in southern Israeli desert.
- Chupacabra blamed for strange animal deaths in Texas.
- Why isn’t billionaire Robert Bigelow sharing FAA UFO reports?
- Regan Lee examines alien contactees and Women from Venus.
- Anonymous witness goes public on 1977 Fort Benning UFO incident.
- New comic book based on Brazil’s Varginha UFO case.
- More UFOs sighted at Tierra del Fuego in Chile.
- Michael Prescott reviews a new book on NDEs (Amazon US & UK).
- U.S. Army beats record for soldier suicides; again, third year straight.
- Controversial Bible references on U.S. military rifle scopes.
- Naomi Klein on ‘Disaster Capitalism’ in Haiti.
- Body with ‘very long fingers’ found on U.S. disease study island.
- BPA found in common plastic items linked to heart disease; and more?
- Why the world urgently needs renewable energy.
- The simple message of James Cameron’s Avatar isn’t scifi fantasy.
Thanks to Marcus, Kat, another cat, & the purple polyester tie.
Quote of the Day:
If I were in a wood, I could easily hear the Voice which came to me.
Joan of Arc, on trial in 1431.