What’s left when you stop believing?
- UN panel’s glacier warning is criticized as exaggerated.
- Mystery object behaves like comet and asteroid.
- Moscow’s stray dogs.
- Discovery space shuttle up for sale for £17.7m.
- Yellowstone hit by swarm of earthquakes.
- Satellite imagery reveals hidden kingdom in the Amazon.
- Incredible scenes inside a fusion plant.
- Giant cattle to be bred back from extinction.
- Hackers create opportunity for military firms.
- Space cannon to shoot payloads into orbit.
- Why men use prostitutes.
- Solar system on fire burned Earth’s carbon.
- The ultimate eco-friendly ride.
- Ancient humans more diverse?
- Feet hold the key to human hand evolution.
- Nuclear safety: when positive is negative.
- Nazi-doodlebug sonic deathwave cannon developed for riot pacification.
- The gorgon’s head.
- Death stars: supernovae and gamma-ray bursts.
- The psychedelic transhumanists.
Quote of the Day:
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn’t go away.
Philip K. Dick