You know you’re broke when you spend your last 20 bucks on a polyester tie for a job interview tomorrow. If I don’t get the job, Neva will have to dance while I play the organ, busking for spare change.
- A mystery object is passing close to Earth as I type this.
- Cassini observes warm ice on Saturn’s moon Enceladus.
- Does this mean Enceladus has the potential for life, but not as we know it?
- Millions of star systems in the Milky Way may be just like ours.
- UFO sightings at Dulce may be a bigger story than Roswell.
- Dr Greg Little investigates claims satellite images show submerged Caribbean city.
- Looking for the Kayadi, Papua New Guinea’s bigfoot.
- Thought extinct for 70 years, is the Tasmanian Tiger still alive?
- Ancient hominids may have been seafarers. Neanderthal pirates, yarr.
- Did Emily Brontë have a ‘fantasy-prone’ personality? Also known as imagination.
- Does personality shape precognitive dream messages?
- Excellent review of Lucid Dreaming by Robert Waggoner (Amazon US & UK).
- Can we all visit Avatar’s Pandora through lucid dreaming?
- Philip Coppens discusses the Hieros Gamos, sacred marriage.
- The colours of India: photo gallery from National Geographic.
- 1300 ancient silver coins found in Gaza on the Egyptian border.
- Massive statue of Pharaoh Taharqa unearthed in Sudan. Brilliant photos.
- Jordan demands Canada seize Dead Sea Scrolls, accusing Israel of theft.
- After another 8 years of war, Afghans are losing hope.
- They’ll run out of happy if Blackwater gets $3b to train Afghan security.
- Euro health chief says Big Pharma cashed in on Swine Flu hysteria.
- Iranian nuclear physicist assassinated by bomb. Last year, a British nuclear expert was murdered in Vienna. Connect the dots?
- One day left to tell the FCC what you think about Net Neutrality.
- Island of plastic garbage in Pacific Ocean continues to grow.
- Climate scientist slams GW skeptics for twisting his research out of context.
- Why the U.S. and most of the northern hemisphere is shivering in the cold.
- Or is the Norway spiral to blame for the freezing winter?
Quote of the Day:
I have dreamed in my life, dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas; they have gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the color of my mind.