- The science of success.
- Memphis pilot spots triangular UFO the size of a football field.
- People who look young for their age live longer.
- Hospital study shows full moon werewolf effect.
- People with autism have a problem with self-awareness.
- Octopus uses coconut shells as a suit of armour (with video). I dub thee Sir Phelapod.
- Unprecedented warming? Science shows total fraud.
- Walkout triggers Copenhagen breakdown.
- Kansas scientists probe mysterious possible comet strikes on Earth.
- Super-earths found around sunlike stars.
- Psychiatry’s civil war.
- Rock-breathing bacteria could generate electricity and clean up oil spills.
- Giant virus discovery trumps scifi.
- Clever folds in a globe give new perspectives on Earth.
- Sex and the eight-circuit brain.
- Seeing red giants.
Quote of the Day:
You’re only as young as the last time you changed your mind.