Sea change, see change.
- Rabbits get HUD contact lenses. Watership Down rewritten by William Gibson.
- Heroic squirrel mother rescues her baby from a dog, without tech.
- Intel wants brain implants in our heads by 2020. A good year for cyberpunk.
- Game of cat & mouse over simulated brains. Cyber-zombie gotta eat!
- Hearing specific sounds during sleep enhances what you learned when awake.
- Robert Waggoner discusses lucid dreaming & psychic abilities (Amazon US & UK).
- From Russia, with soul: have scientists found proof of the spirit?
- Michael Shermer says religion & science can get along. I feel warm & fuzzy.
- Hunting for the prehistoric home of Indonesia’s Java Man.
- Has the real Shangri-La been found in Nepal’s Mustang region?
- The Heart of the World by Ian Baker is a brilliant account of his expedition to find a legendary hidden Tibetan valley (Amazon US & UK). Interview.
- Karl Shuker dives into monster legends of Tibetan & Chinese lakes.
- Yarr, looting the wreck of Blackbeard’s Queen Anne’s Revenge!
- Officer’s log book reveals how the Royal Navy caught up with Bounty mutineers.
- Photo-tour of the Jewish Catacombs beneath the streets of Rome.
- The Ten Dan Stele: evidence for the biblical Kings David & Solomon.
- New online map displays archaeological sites in the West Bank.
- Northwest Pakistan’s rich Buddhist legacy is under threat from the Taliban & war.
- Wikileaks releasing over half a million 9/11 text pager intercepts.
- British police arresting people just to add them to the DNA database.
- Over 40 years later, the Kecksburg UFO case remains a mystery.
- Inexplicata investigates the Rebord family UFO sighting in Argentina.
- Binnall of America Audio Season Five begins, with guests Jim Marrs and Jesse Ventura.
- Be a Martian: NASA/Microsoft invites you to be a virtual Mars explorer.
Thanks Greg and Kat.
Quote of the Day:
We will change all things if we can make the imagination sacred.