“If the Sun and Moon should ever doubt… they’d immediately go out.”
- NASA’s LCross mission reveals water on the moon. More here about H2O on La Luna.
- Capturing consciousness, one thought at a time.
- 2012: Carnival of bunkum?
- Rosetta probe does fly-by of Earth and takes awe-inspiring images while simultaneously solving a mystery.
- Two oxygen-rich, earth-sized celestial bodies have been located. Except… they’re stars.
- Birth of stars in stellar nurseries happens faster than we thought.
- Two of the most advanced WWII Japanese subs that never saw battle have been found undersea. Cool photos here.
- Ten failed doomsday predictions. Nothing beats failed doomsday predictions, except maybe failblog.
- What’s in the water? Might as well… flush.
- Coastal water being affected by ocean acidification.
- The world beneath Antarctica.
- Exoplanets lend clues to solar lithium mystery.
- Mini-Ice Age took Europe in months.
- The truth behind the truth behind the LHC.
- Quantum trampoline to test gravity.
- Ice in Greenland is melting faster every time they measure it. Meanwhile, record temperatures keep setting records.
- Iceberg takes walkabout off Australian coast.
- Rate of deforestation in the Amazon has dropped to lowest in years.
- The physiological importance of dreaming.
- Is this Spirit’s last stand?
- Scientists view cosmic skeleton of the universe.
- The fractal beauty of 3D Mandelbulbs.
- Interchangeable mustache pillows. Finally!
Quote of the Day:
“The eye altering, alters all.