Choose your own road…
- Giant crack in Africa will create new ocean.
- Lost ancient temple in Mediterranean Sea points to underwater city.
- Ohio Wesleyan art professor uncovers celestial connection in desert Southwest.
- Stars in collision. Part One and Part Two.
- A new wrinkle in the JFK assassination story.
- Chinese toddler has dead twin removed from her stomach.
- Gamma-ray mystery traced to star-birth frenzy.
- Harmless digestive enzyme evolved twice into dangerous toxin in two unrelated species.
- Weather geeks champion new Armageddon-worthy cloud.
- Magnetic eyesight helps birds find their way.
- Bacteria could survive in Martian soil.
- Second law of Thermodynamics may explain economic evolution.
- Study reveals second pathway to feeling your heartbeat.
- Space hotel on schedule to open 2012.
- Logging caused Nazca collapse.
Quote of the Day:
If you don’t know where you are going, any road will take you there.