- NASA shoots the Moon: Watch NASA TV or enjoy live coverage here courtesy of Boyle’s smashup mashup.
- Vive La Révolution: researching the paranormal with honesty and integrity. Enough with the dirty hands already.
- Time for an upgrade: Earth 2.0.
- McKinnon loses fight to stand trial in UK.
- Dan Brown and Freemasonry, sittin’ in a tree…
- UFOs as agents of deconstruction.
- A heretic among heretics. Interview with Jacques Vallee.
- God is not the creator, bible says (says academic).
- Rewriting the Bible, again: the Conservative Bible Project. Let’s hope they read it first!
- Disorganised religion.
- The Shroud of Turin: science by press release?
- Conformists may kill civilisations.
- Free flying cyborg beetles.
- The aliens amongst us.
- Glacial spacial special.
- "Cirque" founder hosts space show for Earth’s water.
- The Rosetta Project: a digital library of human languages aims to slow the loss of cultural diversity worldwide.
- The end is nigher.
- Uncontacted tribe ‘invented by environmentalists’ should be ‘bombed with napalm‘.
- Ghost Hunters gets the South Park treatment.
- Blue Peter viewers to design new T.A.R.D.I.S. He’s gonna time-travel in an eggbox?
- Dracula’s cellar found.
Quote of the Day:
Individuality is only possible if it unfolds from wholeness.