Wondering where the news briefs are disappearing to? Click the ‘news archive’ link directly below the latest news collection.
- Congratulations to James Fox, whose UFO documentary I Know What I Saw premiered on the History Channel to glowing reviews (one and two).
- Video of cloud broken by UFO at Iranian missile test launch.
- Plasma rocket could travel to Mars in 39 days.
- Gary A. David explores Native American folklore: Mothman in New Mexico?
- Monsters of the skies: gallery of beasts that once ruled the air.
- Mythologies of the paranormal: parallels between old and new?
- The waking nightmare of sleep paralysis. It’s like watching FOX news.
- Cave with frescoed Roman tombs discovered in southern Lebanon.
- Construction workers in Turkey find a pot of Ottoman gold coins.
- The cellar of Vlad the Impaler located. If only they found the ‘wine’ bottles.
- Catholic Church to investigate miraculous recovery of a dying man.
- Study estimates 1 out of 91 American children are affected by autism.
- Is a toddler’s mind more complex than we adults think (Amazon US & UK)?
- Schrödinger’s virus: an old ‘thought experiment’ may soon be realised.
- Researchers fire lasers at meditating Yoga Master to test pain threshold.
- Dream premonitions convince doctor we have a ‘sixth sense’ (Amazon US & UK).
- A blind boy learns to ‘see’ with echolocation technique used by bats & dolphins.
- Honeybees are fighting back against Varroa mites and extinction.
- Rubbish dump in Mexico City transformed into community veggie garden.
Quote of the Day:
At no time, when the astronauts were in space, were they alone. There was a constant surveillance by UFOs.
— Astronaut Scott Carpenter