More food for you thought criminals…
- Plasma rocket in fullbore bench test triumph.
- Phantom storms: how our weather leaks into space.
- Cosmic rays reach a space age peak.
- 14 billion people died in 14 thousand wars.
- Earth’s poles were the same in the early days.
- The new middle class contract.
- 7 glow-in-the-dark mushroom species discovered.
- Italian scientist reproduces Turin shroud.
- The cult of insincerity.
- There’s gold in them there modified bacteria.
- The first counter-revolutionary.
- The immediate benefits of healers’ hands.
- Netherlands to close prisons: not enough criminals.
- Blue stonehenge discovered.
- Multi-coloured centaurs.
- The DNA mystery: scientists stumped by telepathic abilities.
- Fighting biopiracy.
Quote of the Day:
One doesn’t discover new lands without consenting to lose sight of the shore for a very long time.