I’m convinced the universe is working on a new and improved Murphy’s Law, and my life is the beta version.
- NASA research reveals major insight into evolution of life on Earth.
- The adventures of Dyzio the feathered Dilophosaurus.
- Where did you get that hat? Secrets of the Easter Island statues.
- New finds shed light on Mayan city of El Mirador.
- New study shows fairy tales are much older than previously thought.
- Ancient black hole dates from early universe.
- China filmed UFO for 40 minutes.
- Unexplained phenomenon: Why we are captivated by UFOs.
- Mystery haunts Mexico: What happened to Bermeja, an island off the Yucatan coast that appears to have vanished without a trace?
- 40 new species discovered in crater of giant extinct volcano, including a rat the size of a cat.
- The world may have to turn to God to save itself from climate change, claims one of Britain’s most eminent scientists.
- Biologists have figured out the most efficient way to destroy an ecosystem — based on Google’s search algorithm. Or to put it another way, who eats whom.
- Facebook could enhance a key element of intelligence that is vital to success in life, a psychologist has claimed, but using Twitter may have the opposite effect.
- Jurors find it hard to tell right from wrong: Researchers say new legal definitions needed after study finds huge variations in what people view as dishonest.
- Older people have a much stronger sense of morality than the young, the world’s biggest study into dishonesty suggests.
- UK Home Secretary Alan Johnson accused of cover-up over Gary McKinnon’s legal battle.
- Obama adviser on environmentally friendly jobs resigns after being tied to suggestions of a governmental role in 9-11.
- Virtual blockade: Thousands of Chinese video gamers used their characters to block entry to a virtual world, in a protest against the over-commercialisation of a classic fantasy game.
- Rebellion-B-Gone: Chemical Neurowarfare.
- Telegraphs ran on electric air in crazy 1895 magnetic storm.
- Panels of light fascinate designers.
Quote of the Day:
You can give people money or food and help them for a while. You can give them an education and help them for one life. But if you give them an opportunity to really meet with their mind – to understand that their mind is indestructible space – you help them for life, for death, what comes after death and for all future lives.