Sleep – its much safer.
- The surprising ways that metaphors shape your world.
- G20 protestors blasted by sonic cannon.
- The last days of the polymath.
- Could a gravity trick speed us to Mars?
- Science in turmoil: are we funding fraud?
- LSD returns to university labs.
- Gut worms protect against allergy.
- Saturn’s surprises.
- Inside the apocalyptic Soviet doomsday machine.
- Did Hitler die in his bunker?
- Egyptian coins found bearing the name of a biblical patriarch.
- It now takes 100 million years to get HIV/AIDS.
- Potent placebos.
- Concepts are born in the hippocampus.
- Dust storms spread deadly diseases worldwide but its good for global warming.
Quote of the Day:
A psychotic is someone who just found out what’s going on.
William S. Burroughs