- The trouble with decoding the ancient script of the Indus Valley.
- Rebuilding tourism in Afghanistan’s Bamiyan Province.
- Quarries in Pakistan’s Taxila Valley are damaging archaeological ruins.
- The sensitivities of excavating pre-Islamic archaeological sites in Saudi Arabia.
- Ancient burial site discovered in northern Greece.
- Titans, nymphs, heroes: a brilliant online resource for Greek mythology.
- The Chemical Muse: drug use and the roots of Western Civilisation, by D.C.A Hillman PhD (Amazon US & UK).
- Free to read: Sacred geometry & Gothic cathedrals, by Mark Stavish (Amazon).
- Touring Magdeburg Cathedral, Germany’s first Gothic church.
- Puzzling case of two German cats found as strays in Ireland.
- ‘Big cat’ expert believes a panther prowls the Crystal Palace woods.
- Birds, feathers, dinosaurs, and the quest for fossilised colour.
- A butterfly believed to be extinct has been seen again in India.
- Polish Yeti caught spying on bikini-clad student. Forget infrared cameras and DNA analysis laboratories, Loren Coleman’s best bet might be Red Pill Junkie wearing a bikini ala Bugs Bunny.
- The moolyewonk, a Nessie-like monster, may haunt Sydney’s Hawkesbury River.
- Roads are hastening rainforest destruction. I prefer roads less traveled.
- Podcast interview with oneironaut Robert Moss.
- Rob Brezsny explains why storytellers can shape a darker future.
- A boy with reincarnation memories of a WWII American pilot (Amazon US & UK).
- Israel’s richest woman claims she can see the future. I predict she will sponsor TDG. בְּבַקָּשָׁה?
- Filer’s Files: Mars Rover UFO, lunar roads, Japanese UFO encounter in 1803.
Quote of the Day:
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.