Magicians and skeptics, atlantean delusions, the curious yetski, more UFO material, and a worm bigger than Mel Gibson that spews lightning bolts from its arse. You can sleep well tonight.
- The Demystifying Adventures of the Amazing Randi.
- Engineering Earth is feasible.
- AI is a dangerous dream.
- How sunlight controls climate.
- have you ever met your lookalike?
- Shermer: what skepticism reveals about science.
- Strange jellies of the icy depths.
- Yeti up to shenanigans.
- Looking for an Atlantean replica.
- UFOs and vitamin C.
- Deathworm discovered?
- DNA analysis key for solving mystery of King Tut’s origins.
- You didn’t plagiarize, your unconscious did it.
- It ends with – sleep well tonight.
Quote of the Day:
It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so.