12 babies! All i can think of is Apu’s face when he is told his wife has had 8 babies.
- Timber structure older than Stonehenge found.
- British explorer claims to have found the lost underworld of the pharaohs.
- Meet the Coywolf: Hybrid animals plaguing area east of Toronto.
- Siriusly red.
- Dark energy may not actually exist.
- Herbs can be natural pesticides.
- Tunisian woman pregnant with 12 babies.
- DNA evidence can be fabricated.
- Did asteroids flock together to build planets?
- Britain’s Roswell: a flying saucer in Suffolk.
- Comet contains one of life’s precursors.
- Why humans and their fur parted ways.
- It’s true: all the best men are taken.
- Jetpod inventor dies in prototype crash.
- Astrobiology and the quest for extraterrestrial life.
- Einstein’s elusive gravitational waves.
- Evolution does not rob life of meaning, but creates meaning.
Quote of the Day:
There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
William Shakespeare, Hamlet, Act 2, Scene 2.