“Life moves pretty fast…”
- Glaciers are melting everywhere, faster than we can measure… More disturbing proof here.
- An ancient, forgotten port rediscovered in New Delhi.
- Is a polluted Arctic Ocean looming on the horizon?
- The genetic structure of HIV has been decoded.
- Did comets create our oceans?
- Curvy DNA may be the cornerstone of building molecular machines.
- NASA’s Kepler mission has identified its first exoplanet. More here about this Jupiter-size discovery.
- It appears Aesop’s ‘Crow and the Pitcher’ fable, is actually true.
- Life on Mars? The Mars methane mystery continues to baffle the lab-coats.
- Out of virtual body, out of virtual mind experiences may have real life and body implications.
- Popular insect repellent deemed a neurotoxic threat.
- Venomous ‘two-headed’ snake evolves to strike fear in the hearts of Ophidiophobics everywhere.
- Malaria, courtesy of our simian counterparts.
- Capturing lightning in a bottle, Martian style…
- Is iron the key to unlocking superconductivity at high temperatures?
- Quantum computers continue working even after half their components are removed. What works on the micro…
- The Swiss Army Knife, conceptually replicated in an all-in-one nanoparticle.
- Water from the local well may not be as healthy as once believed…
- A 14,000 year-old rock may contain the oldest known map of Europe.
- The first power towers are up, running and reflecting in California.
- Ramen-cooking robot announces plans to poison food supply to kick-off the coming robot apocalypse.
- Star Wars vs. Star Trek, you be the judge.
- Life, in a snack-shaped universe.
Quote of the Day:
“…If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
Ferris Bueller, courtesy of John Hughes, 02.18.1950-08.06.2009