Put the needle on the record.
- New Turin Shroud study finds traces of Aramaic words, more than 1800 years old?
- Has Andrew Collins rediscovered Egypt’s lost underworld? Listen to an exclusive interview with Andrew by Philip Coppens.
- Henry Lincoln puts the record straight on his new website.
- Are we approaching a semantic apocalypse, and the death of free will or will we stay forever stuck in a narrative?
- The day Whitley Strieber almost vomited in Larry King’s face.
- Dolphins’ body language mirrors human word patterns.
- Can culture be encoded in DNA? New research says "Yes".
- Bees learn ‘foreign’ language.
- Swamp Gorillas perform hand clapping ritual.
- Orang-utans fashion only known animal instrument.
- ‘Dr Who’ sea monster terrifies tourists in Wales.
- Touchable holography.
- Oldest map in Europe? A pocket guide to prehistoric Spain.
- Creationism theme park seized by the government.
- Choose your own apocalypse.
- Palaeontologists suggest T Rex was a baby-killer.
- Summit issues declaration for European Agency for UFOs & Extraterrestrial Affairs (Would that be offworld extramarital affairs?)
Quote of the Day:
Lots of people talk to animals, said Pooh. Not that many listen though. That’s the problem.