Short and sweet.
- The plain of jars, a 2000 year old mystery.
- Trees yield Maya clues to eye in the sky.
- Was there really a great flood?
- Saving the gems of the stone age.
- A global central bank, global currency and world government.
- Comets not the cause of extinctions.
- Domestic dog origins challenged.
- Experts puzzled by spot on Venus.
- Journalist hunts for acid-spitting Mongolian death worm.
- Mystery galactic radiation not due to dark matter.
- Sex without condom is good for mental health.
- The Adler report.
Quote of the Day:
All things are subject to interpretation – whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.