I decided to follow the white rabbit,
that turned out to be a polar bear, instead.
It was very hungry… and delighted to meet me.
- In Svalbard, the real threat are not the ice bears, but the birds.
- “When space chunks of ice go bad”. Alan Boyle discusses cometary impacts @ Cosmic Log.
- Would-be astronauts in China are required to be devoided of bad breath. Wait! what if I bring my own Tic-Tacs??!
- UFO spotted in the Chinese province of Guiyang reported by government news agency.
- Chinese hackers declare war to Australia over the most important asset in human society: movies.
- Peak oil charts are not the greatest way to start a week; but the sooner the better when it comes to bad news, right?
- It was beauty killed the beast… or the other way around? Researchers discovered a new strain of HIV in Cameroonian woman, clearly linked to a gorilla.
- Proof #12,458,873 that God is male 😛 (H/T to cryptoterrestrial Mac Tonnies)
- Creationists declare Nessie disproves Evolution. With friends like these…
- Are skeptics gifted with a better sense of fashion than cryptozoologists? Are Forteans Fedora-fetishists? Does the overuse of Occam’s razor make you go bald? These are deep mysteries to which we may not yet be ready to know the answers. [UPDATE: Part Deux]
- New crop circle reported in Ogbourne St Andrew, near Marlborough, Wiltshire —is that a… trilobite?
- Cosmic coppafeel!! Investigator claims he touched a crop circle-making UFO. If the Earth gets incinerated before the year ends, ya’ll know who to blame.
- Was the 1908 Tunguska event one of Tesla’s FUBARs? H/T Greg Bishop.
- “The Hidden Whisper” —JJ Lumsden’s Critically Acclaimed Book on Parapsychology and the Paranormal— is celebrating its first anniversary [Amazon US & UK].
- Video: Researcher Herbie Brennan tells about some personal experiences which made him believe in fairies.
- A mysterious bright spot found on Venus seemed to have sparked a few weird synchronicities among our Fortean researcher friends.
- “Are you ready for Armageddon?” A fascinating story by an abductee, puzzling & frightening at the same time (H/T to Mike Clelland; check out his blog Hidden Experience).
- “Change you can freak out about”. A column by Mark Morford.
- Big Brother? More like Big Douche! Kindle users sue Amazon over deleted Orwell book.
- What do you do with your old home movies of Adolf Hitler?
- This baby is gonna TASER the stupid outta you! Who you callin’ a fascist, gramps??
Thanks Rick & Kat.
Quote of the Day:
“If the positive innovations connect exponentially before the massive breakdowns reinforce one another, the system can repattern itself to a higher order of consciousness and freedom without the predicted economic, environmental, or social collapse.”