Today’s news is an eight-White Russian result, Daz. Er, make that nine.
- A functional artificial human brain is 10 years away.
- For some people, it can’t come soon enough.
- Enough: why the world’s poorest starve in an age of plenty (Amazon US & UK).
- British pollies can now claim expenses up to £9125 without receipts.
- GM crops being secretly grown in UK. Hopefully not this plant.
- Peruvian shamanism conference bringing ancient wisdom to Utah Uni.
- Traditional shamanism is making a comeback in Mongolia.
- Mongolian shaman graves unearthed near Soltanieh Dome.
- Update on the Roman altar found at Hadrian’s Wall (with photo).
- DNA link between Australian aborigines and India. Maya and Dreamtime.
- Chaco Canyon’s elite priests lived the high life in Chimney Rock 1000 years ago.
- Restoration workers uncover mosaic face of an angel at Hagia Sophia (with pic).
- Those aren’t stars… that’s space junk.
- What’s the story with UFOs and RAND, America’s biggest think tank?
- The Rusty Skeptic says Greys are a figment of Victorian scifi.
- Interview with Timothy Good, British UFO researcher and talented violinist.
- Genuine photo of a UFT, or a hoax inspired by the Phoenix Lights?
- UFO report with video from the Examiner. Again. (the source). Sorry Binnall!
- Diving for underwater evidence of the Shag Harbour UFO event.
- Alabama has had 32 known cases of cattle mutilation since October.
- Interview with the Paranormal Pastor (the novel Anne Rice never wrote).
- Meet the new witch of Wookey Hole, Carla Calamity.
- Nora the piano cat. Maybe I was a bit ambitious getting Neva a cello.
Quote of the Day:
I know other astronauts share my feelings… And we know the government is sitting on hard evidence of UFOs.
NASA astronaut Gordon Cooper, 1997