Souma yergon, sou nou yergon, we are shaking the tree…
- My god, we’re full of dying stars.
- The new scar on Jupiter’s surface… is growing.
- Is the Jupiter collision a warning call to Earth? If not, should it be?
- A new celestial, fiery eye in the sky. Sauron eat your heart out…
- The connection between clouds and climate change.
- Carnivorous aliens have landed.
- Auroras from southern and northern hemisphere are not one and the same.
- Behold, the bubble nebula.
- Where Roman ships go to die.
- The latest threat to Caribbean reefs.
- Sunspots, sunspots where have you gone?
- Quake brings NZ one step closer to Oz.
- They said scram to the F-22 but the scramjet lives to fly another day.
- Ever wondered what an eclipse looks like from the opposite direction?
- Finally – a paranormal name game for all ages.
- Stem cells made without embryos? What will those Chinese lab-coats do next?
- New microwave weapon to rain pain (from the plains in Spain) from above.
- Half-brain girl has both fields of vision in one eye.
- New documentary explores the little-known world of Amazonian headshrinkers.
- The everlasting lightning storm of Venezuela.
- Another look at the trouble with New Atheists, Part Deux.
- The Morris County UFO hoaxers return to tell you how it is. Publicity sluts, devoted Randi fan-bots, evangelical skeptics? Or D) All of the above.
- This week’s evidence of the coming robot apocalypse…
- A new music video that’s sure to boggle your mind, courtesy of Sour.
Mucho gracias to GT and my cousin Matt!
Quote of the Day:
“To be shaken out of the ruts of ordinary perception, to be shown for a few timeless hours the outer and inner world, not as they appear to an animal obsessed with survival or to a human being obsessed with words and notions, but as they are apprehended, directly and unconditionally, by the mind at large – this is an experience of inestimable value to everyone and especially to the intellectual…”