The lunacy continues…
- NASA has everything you need to know about today’s solar eclipse.
- Video: Buzz Aldrin punching a conspiracy theorist. Nice hook!
- Roy Stemman praises Edgar Mitchell’s role in UFO disclosure.
- Do ‘debunkers’ and ‘true believers’ discourage serious paranormal research?
- The Mutual UFO Network gets ready to celebrate 40 years.
- This complex crop circle was weaved in just over an hour last week.
- “It’s just a pile of rocks is all it is,” says town mayor on 1000-year-old mound.
- Armour of mythical Silla Dynasty cavalrymen discovered in Korea.
- People were living in Britain’s Gough’s Cave around 14’700 years ago.
- Zahi Hawass and the construction of the Grand Egyptian Museum.
- Italian journo controversially claims Sardinia is the lost island of Atlantis.
- Forgotten for more than 200 years, theatre masks rediscovered in Pompeii.
- Unique shrine to Roman god uncovered at Hadrian’s Wall in England.
- An Aussie astronomer spotted the recent Jupiter impact, not NASA.
- Space exploration volunteers wanted, but it’s a one-way ticket.
- Surf’s up, let’s go for a swim in spacetime. Er, why is it warm?
- Japanese scientists take images of human ‘bioluminescence’. Auras?
- Turning brain waves into music. With audio sample.
- Review of The Root Of Thought by Andrew Koob (Amazon US & UK): could a long-neglected brain cell be the source of creativity?
- In her essay The Authors Are In Eternity (Darklore Vol 1), Susan B Martinez explores a supernatural origin for creativity.
- Review of Real Vampires, Night Stalkers, and Creatures from the Darkside by Brad Steiger (Amazon US & UK).
- Experts puzzled by more giant squid washing ashore in California. Hrmm.
- Japan invaded by plague of giant jellyfish.
Quote of the Day:
Yes, there have been ET visitations. There have been crashed craft. There have been material and bodies recovered. There has been a certain amount of reverse engineering that has allowed some of these craft, or some components, to be duplicated. And there is some group of people that may or may not be associated with government at this point that have this knowledge. They have been attempting to conceal this knowledge. People in high level government have very little, if any, valid information about this. It has been the subject of disinformation in order to deflect attention and create confusion so the truth doesn’t come out.
Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 astronaut and sixth man on the moon (Amazon)