Ambigrams are all the rage!
- This year’s crop circle season continues to amaze with this ‘woven’ design in Wiltshire, but is it trumped by this rice crop art?
- Colin Andrews calls for calm in the aftermath of the crop circle ‘alien sighting’.
- Museum of unworkable devices. Is Rick’s Mac in there? (h/t Clive Pickover)
- Missouri man’s UFO encounter causes missing time. Meanwhile, Nick Redfern crosses the time barrier.
- UFO seen by many above WTC site.
- A review of the skeptical love-fest that is The Amazing Meeting.
- X-Planes: A photoblog of experimental aircraft and exotic aeromachines.
- Smile detectors scan and rank workers daily. Ironically, the perfect thing to remove desired smiles.
- Do you really want to live forever?
- Monkey feeds itself via brain chip and prosthetic arm. Does that count as tool use?
- Clooney’s movie adaptation of Jon Ronson’s The Men Who Stare a Goats – an early review.
- Bishop says holy water spreads disease.
- Six kilometers of caves discovered on Easter Island.
- Now that’s what I call predation!
Quote of the Day:
If you have a particular faith or religion, that is good. But you can survive without it.