Material in a spirit world…
- The solar ghost in Earth’s machine.
- Could the collapse of Angkor Wat in the 16th Century mirror a collapse today?
- Lucy in the Martian Sky with Diamond Dust.
- A new book studying the evolution of ideas about God is sure to make your next theology class a blast.
- The first lunar images from NASA’s LRO are here.
- Ever wonder why Earth isn’t like Hoth? It’s the plants…
- Sea ice near Greenland hits an un-Hoth-like 800 year low.
- The end of coal-fired power in Los Angeles.
- A new film about the 1997 Arizona Lights.
- Does this child’s nightmares offer proof of reincarnation?
- Celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Apollo Missions on your laptop.
- Above the Earth POV, courtesy of the International Space Station.
- Does that black hole come in a roomier mid-size?
- Save the Great Hamster of Alsace!
- New study reveals approximately one in five Italians believe in sorcerers. Currently awaiting newer study to see how many participants read Harry Potter.
- Apparently the ability to regenerate limbs isn’t that big a deal after all.
- Are these Southwestern geoglyphs a message from the past or proof of UFO’s?
- The almighty Sun does many wonderful things, like protect us from cosmic rays… Except when it doesn’t.
- The perfect presidential cipher has been cracked a mere 200 years later.
- 800 wildlife species go extinct with 17,000 more under threat… So long and thanks for all the fish!
- Heat-shields may help species threatened by climate change. Does that include this species?
- Endangered Sumatran elephants are dying unnaturally in Jakarta.
- B’aaad news for sheep affected by climate change in Scotland.
- A universal TV Guide for aliens obsessed with prime-time television.
Danke Schöen to GT, RMG and RPJ!
Quote of the Day:
“Leadership is the art of getting other people to run with your idea as if it were their own.”
Harry S. Truman