You can hear the universe in her seashells oh yeah.
- NASA’s most complete satellite map covers 99% of Earth’s surface.
- After 18 years, the sun sets on the Ulysses probe.
- Zero-emissions cars to race around the world. Go, Green Racer, go!
- New tech allows disabled to steer wheelchairs by thought.
- Plastic household items can alter the DNA of unborn babies.
- Swine Flu virus resisting Tamiflu. More deaths in Australia.
- Darwin’s silver bullet slew the werewolf. He fired blanks in the imaginal realm.
- Evolutionary theories of dreams, or just over-analysing?
- Review of The Secret History of Dreaming by Robert Moss (Amazon).
- Replica of a 1700-year-old Philippine boat sets sail.
- Underwater excavation of a 16th century Spanish shipwreck.
- Did the Pueblos people migrate along the 108th meridian?
- Has a stone circle been found in East Anglian village churchyard?
- Archaeologists uncover secrets of daily life among Giza pyramids.
- A woman’s face on Mars is a real puzzle. So men are from Venus?
- Scientists believe they’ve found the Tunguska impact crater.
- Just how much can you trust Whitley Strieber? I think Anne’s the trickster.
- Jeff Peckman, a billionaire, and ET disclosure in Denver.
- Two brothers watch cigar-shaped UFO hovering in Colorado. Er, Kat?
- Pencil-like UFO snapped in UK skies. Scottish caber tossing?
- More disturbing cattle mutilations in Argentina. With photo.
- Don’t follow Black-Eyed Kids in Kansas down the yellow-brick road.
- What’s in The Box? BEKs, boxes, MiB; I’ll never open the front door again.
Thanks Greg and Kat.
Quote of the Day:
In our dreams — I know it! — we do make the journeys we seem to make,
we do see the things we seem to see”