- Doctors are stunned by the girl who does not age.
- Early birds & night owls have different brain functions. Which are you?
- Robert Moss on the Secret History of Dreaming (Amazon US & UK).
- If you want to convince someone, talk to their right ear.
- High-flying kites could power the world 100 times over.
- Diversity of Martian landscape captured in photos. Breathtaking.
- Chinese man digs 50-ft hole in kitchen to go fishing. In Agartha?
- Crikey! Giant prehistoric kangaroos wiped out by hungry Ice Age hunters!
- Which is in complete contrast to the scientific consensus in 2005.
- Neanderthals wore tailored clothing and made mammoth jerky. We still do.
- Construction workers discover intact 4000-year-old tomb in Bethlehem.
- Bulgarian archaeologists are excavating a Thracian settlement.
- Forensics expert recreates face of ancient Egyptian singer.
- The popularity of paganism is growing in Britain, and elsewhere.
- Was agriculture and settlement the ‘worst mistake in history’?
- DARPA seeking Genesis-style godware capability just because they can.
- Interview with 9/11 FEMA videographer who was at Ground Zero. More.
- Conspiracy surrounds $134billion bonds siezed on Swiss-Italian border.
- Investigative journo Leslie Kean clears the air on UFOs and John Podesta.
- Was Hitler’s stealth fighter a prototype for today’s UFTs?
- Revisiting 1966: farmer reports UFO near US missile silos.
- Enormous UFO hovers over Wisconsin driveway. Carpool.
Thanks Greg, Kat, and Ross.
Quote of the Day:
You see things; and you say, ‘Why?’
But I dream things that never were; and I say, “Why not?”
George Bernard Shaw, from “Back to Methuselah”