- More on the 6000-year-old tombs located by crop circles near Stonehenge.
- Delicate excavation of Aztec tomb beneath RPJ’s bathroom in Mexico City.
- Preserving the colours of the Terracotta Warriors.
- Bacterium alive after frozen in Greenland for 120’000 years.
- ESA’s billion-euro Herschel space telescope has opened its eyes.
- Cirque du Soleil plans to perform in space. And the cost of tickets…
- Glaring error in NASA’s ‘attempts’ to find life on Mars.
- Retired Col. John Alexander isn’t impressed with Jon Ronson’s Men Who Stare at Goats (Amazon US & UK). At least they didn’t cast Danny De Vito, John!
- Arizona is seeing a burst of UFO activity.
- Wormholes generate new kind of quantum force.
- Brilliant photo of a giant dust devil in Kansas.
- CIA chief: Dick Cheney almost wishing another attack on America.
- Neil McCormick’s eloquent, passionate defence of Bono.
- Vatican officials visit CERN to open dialogue between science and faith.
- Revisiting A Near-Death Experience to Die For, first published in 1917.
- Black ooze at old Cold War station frightens Canadian town.
- 14 calves killed by a conspiracy of ravens in Sweden.
- Body of buried teenage girl dug up to be ‘corpse bride’ in China.
- Marvel superhero Captain America to return from the grave?
- Apparently Spielberg has cracked the story for Indiana Jones 5.
Quote of the Day:
Every age has its massive moral blind spots.
We might not see them, but our children will.