Holding infinity in the palms of our hands…
- Universe versus multiverse.
- Life, from above.
- Quantum entanglement unraveled (and demonstrated) in lab.
- Following up from last week’s news… the mystery of giant ice circles in Russia has been solved.
- The Tiananmen Tank Man, 20 years later. Watch Frontline’s documentary on this enigmatic figure, online for free.
- The science of fads fading into obscurity.
- Who needs a paintbrush if you’ve got an iPhone?
- Need a FEMA trailer? Got a buck?
- A 50 year portrait of changing landscapes in the Himalayas.
- The origin of Antarctica’s 14 million year-old ice. And behold Antarctica’s ‘Alps’, buried thousands of meters deep.
- Fossilized treasures unearthed in a German quarry.
- Star clusters near the center of the Milky Way’s supermassive black hole appear ‘normal’.
- UFO or USAF? You be the judge of the top-six top-secret aircraft most commonly mistaken for UFOs.
- Does anybody remember laughter? Apparently monkeys and our ancestors do.
- Space Monkeys won the space race — further proof us humans only think we’re running things. Damn dirty apes!
- A “stroke” of genius… UK man awakens from surgery as an artist reborn.
- “I see,” said the blind man — all thanks to stem cells.
- Greening the desert, one ‘bilbie’at a time.
- How much water should you really drink per day?
- And so castles made of sand, fall into the sea, eventually.
- Beneath every giving tree, there should be a growing chair.
- Is the future of food factory-grown in Japan?
Danke to Greg, Kat & RPJ
Quote of the Day:
“If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is… infinite.”