…Is the sound of thunder delicate?
- Did you hear that? Like a distant hum in the distance…
- Forget the “R” months, eat an oyster while you still can.
- Proof that Mars was shaped by water.
- Did you hear that you can hear global warming?
- Archaeologists hit the jackpottery in Al Quwain.
- Turns out being a person may all be in your head… or wallet.
- Oetzi, the Iceman in 3-D.
- Future cities of the sea.
- Comics, conspiracies, disinformation and magick, courtesy of Grant Morrison.
- Archbishop(s) of Westminster take a big stick to the atheist crowd.
- Got a question for SETI’s Seth Shostak? Add it to the list for his live Space.com forum on May 26.
- Junk DNA becomes less junky.
- Ever wonder what it feels like to be an astronaut on the space shuttle fixing Hubble? Wonder no more…
- He’s ba-aack. Well, at least, his robotic friends are.
- Vaya con Dios, John Michell.
- UFO spotted over Colorado.
- Data Storage… now in five dimensions.
- Telling fairy tales about fairy tales.
- From Korean food to waste to Swiss biogas.
Huge thanks and props to GT, RPJ and Perceval
Quote of the Day:
“Love is everywhere – People can you feel it?”