- Mercury, the new Mars?
- British explorers discover the light at the end of the tunnel… in the world’s largest cave.
- Geologists claim asteroid impact not the cause of dinosaur extinction.
- Hans Holzer’s daughter remembers the ‘Father of the Paranormal‘.
- Planet Narnia. Did C.S. Lewis secretly base the Chronicles of Narnia on the seven heavens of the medieval cosmos? Amazon US/UK.
- ‘Hobbit’ invites heretical speculation.
- WTF? Search queries can predict the future, and provide results as a direct answer.
- 10 alien-looking places on Earth.
- Article on research into evidence of nano-thermite in the WTC dust published in Open Chemical Physics Journal. Editor resigns.
- Who’s buried in Cleopatra’s tomb?
- Studies suggest animals who are ‘vocal learners’ have a sense of rhythm. Just an excuse for a dancing parrot video. 🙂
- Today in 1776 the Illuminati was born. Today, Angels & Demons hits the screens.
- Need somewhere to take the kids this weekend? Try Terrence McKenna Land.
- Praise be to the eight-legged Jebus. Spider resurrections take scientists by surprise.
- Diversity of Africa revealed by human genetic map.
- ‘Alien skull‘ spotted on Mars.
Thanks to Greg & Rick
Quote of the Day:
The future sucks. Change it.