If time speeds up, would anyone notice?
- Does God exist, yet? Within twenty years, says Transcendent Man. I wonder if Richard Dawkins will recognise him.
- The net could become self-aware in ten years. Perhaps it will also experience the God Delusion.
- If time is a delusion suffered by those with less than god-like knowledge, then God already exists.
- How God changes your brain – the positive effects of spirituality on your mental, emotional, and physical health. Amazon US/UK.
- Atheist summercamp comes to the UK to try to disprove the existence of unicorns.
- Doing the time warp with the Khronos projector.
- Ralph Metzner expands on universal consciousness.
- One of many swine flu conspiracy theories currently circulating: public health expert raises the possibility of corporate involvement in genocide (and plugs a natural immunity boosting product).
- Ten fascinating natural phenomena.
- Weak rock to blame for the mysterious Maltese cart ruts.
- The private rocketeers aiming for the Apollo 11 landing site and competing for the $30m Google Lunar X Prize.
- Under the spell of the Druids – a modern history of an ancient order by Ronald Hutton: Amazon US/UK.
- Scientists propose a handy indirect alien detection system.
- Shades of Gray – the man who invented the Men in Black.
- Coming out of the phone booth – the World Superhero Registry.
- 13 things that don’t make sense. Is that all?
- Ancient UFO’s. Hardly breaking news!
- The complete works of HP Lovecraft – online!
Thanks be to Greg, Rick, Red & Kat
Quote of the Day:
The end of time is just another way of saying the beginning of immortality.