My feline superior observed me opening doors, and now she paws at the door knob trying to open it herself. If only she had opposable thumbs…
- The Coinage of Ephesus: minted history, mythology, and bees.
- Ancient gamma-ray burst is most distant object ever seen.
- Physicists harness phenomenon dubbed by Einstein as spooky action.
- Inventor of free energy device harassed by Black Ops.
- Aussie makes lightning in his shed. Every man needs a shed and a hobby.
- A Jedi Force training toy will break sales records and open minds.
- Brain music: neurotraining the soundtrack of your grey matter.
- King Arthur refuses to leave Stonehenge, so we can touch the stones.
- Mummies unearthed near Egypt’s Lahun pyramid. Zahi-free photos.
- Before he drove the Vatican and literature critics to uncharted levels of apoplexy, Dan Brown was a Barry Manilow wannabe singing ballads about phone sex.
- Giant mechanical spiders have invaded Yokohama, Japan. Ganbatte!
- Dr Karl Shuker investigates South American mystery beasts.
- Examining a 1742 essay on serpents, dragons, and freaky fauna, oh my.
- Urban legends of Vandalia Cemetery: wayward girls, ghosts, and devil worship.
- Review of Dr Rosemarie Pilkington’s The Spirit of Dr Bindelof: teenage séance shenanigans in 1930s New York City (Amazon US & UK).
Quote of the Day:
“I am convinced that these objects [UFOs] do exist and that they are not manufactured by any nations on earth.”
RAF Air Chief Marshal Lord Dowding