Assorted ghosts and goblins for all those too sick to go to the doctor.
- 60 Minutes: Cold Fusion.
- The supreme court on who wrote Shakespeare’s plays.
- The Hawthorne Effect: why parents swear by ineffective treatments for autism.
- Forgiveness and irony: what makes the West strong.
- The top 25 censored stories for 2009.
- Historically quiet sun.
- Robots are narrowing the gap with humans.
- Are US history text books still full of lies and half-truths?
- Kuiper crater’s rays.
- The downside of clean energy.
- China finds another 1000 miles of Great Wall.
- Tree loss led to Maya fall?
- India’s holy powder reveals finally its centuries-old secret.
- Earth-sized planet discovered.
Quote of the Day:
To say that we dont fundamentally understand the process and that’s why we are not going to study it is like saying I am too sick to go to the doctor.