I just returned from the Sanctuary of Secrets, and my head is buzzing. Can you hear the birds of the Muses?
- Humans and aliens might share a common genetic architecture.
- Don’t throw out your ‘junk’ DNA, it assists evolution.
- Gas drilling and toxic dust threaten to erase Utah’s ancient rock art.
- Secrets of Alhambra revealed: 10000 Arabic inscriptions deciphered.
- Loreena McKennitt’s Nights from the Alhambra concert (Amazon US & UK).
- Zahi to open chambers of Egypt’s ‘bent’ pyramid to tourists.
- Easter Island attracts more tourists than it can handle. A virtual tour perhaps.
- How can archaeologists tell the difference between a priest and a shaman?
- Teen injured while exploring the mysterious Hermitage Caves in England.
- Another teenager saved by twin sister’s sixth sense. Be careful, you kids.
- Loren Coleman explores the monstrous and devilish origins of place names.
- Nick Redfern, a ouija board, and a paranormal Bigfoot.
- Parts 1 and 2 of Antarctica: The Once and Future Atlantis.
- The coming of the sky dancers: native folklore and the auroras.
- Hubble images of strange, dusty galaxy. Kat dubbed it the Bird’s Nest.
- Using a much simpler telescope, Galileo brought the stars down to Earth.
- 30 UFO reports from New Jersey, and an Arizona photo.
- MUFON one step ahead of UFO flare hoax (see earlier TDG post).
- Billy Cox says, Nicely done, Newsweak.
- Pentagon plans airship UAVs. Possible source of boomerang-shaped UFOs?
- A bacon sandwich cures a hangover. Jameske and RPJ are bravely testing this every Sunday morning.
- A Croatian hen is laying green eggs, and the Irish are laying claim to it.
Thanks to Artemis, the beekeepers, Greg, and Kat.
Quote of the Day:
be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O’Shea,
you’re off to Great Places!
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting.
So…get on your way!