Today’s news is the Windows XP version. My other computer’s a wreck.
- Dead man walking!
- Heaven can wait – there may be a more rational explanation.
- Jupiter’s red spot is shrinking.
- Evolution’s impact on ecosystems shown directly for first time.
- Hadron collider can cure cancer, say Russians.
- Does geomagnetic activity influence the bizarreness of dreams?
- Robot devises genetic experiments – on yeast. The only humans that need to worry about this are lab assistants.
- But wait – vampire yeast! Yeast-powered fuel cell feeds on human blood.
- Have UFOs been interfering with nuclear missiles? 115 eye-witnesses say ‘yes’.
- Follow the UFO buzz on twitter.
- Are aliens aware of God?
- The end of privacy?
- Rainforests may drive the wind.
- Cognitive dissonance – resolving contradictory beliefs via the path of least resistance.
- Smell the fear. If Homeland Security scares you – you’re a terrorist suspect.
- Are sea-levels rising, or are we drowning in disinformation?
Quotes of the Day:
Be content with what is happening and forget about change; then you can enter into the oneness of the mystery of heaven.