I’m twittering and I don’t know why.
- Hitler survived WWII! Actually, maybe he really did.
- Kamyana Mohyla: a stone barrow in the Ukrainian steppes.
- Nefertiti’s real wrinkled face found in CT scan of famous bust?
- Cast of Homo Floresiensis ‘hobbit’ skeleton to go on public display.
- Yarr, this ‘ere treasure be from Blackbeard’s Queen Anne’s Revenge!
- He charted the moon before Galileo, but you’ve probably never heard of him.
- Mystery bear in Suffolk woods a hoax to promote Shakespeare. To bear or not to bear…
- A sick sea turtle almost swam directly to a turtle hospital. Turtle ambulances have sirens.
- Inmates of Brazil prison using pigeons to smuggle cell phones. No, they’re not smuggling them the way you’re thinking…
- A cat’s central nervous system can repair itself.
- UFOs circle Australia’s top end, with one photographed.
- Russian rocket booster source of flaming UFO seen across eastern USA?
- US military vows to track 800 satellites by October. Er, who’s tracking them now?
- Honda develops brain interface to control robots by thought.
- How our brain differentiates between reality and fantasy.
- First-person computer games improve vision. Dungeons & Dragons improved my charisma +10.
- Why science doesn’t make sense (Amazon US & UK).
- Wiccan numbers are increasing in the USA, and so is the newt population.
THanks Kat and Ross.
Quote of the Day:
The forces in a capitalist society, if left unchecked, tend to make the rich richer and the poor poorer.